Navigating to 100 Seminar
Saturday, September 23 – 8:30 AM. – 4 PM
Pleasant Valley Baptist Church
1600 N State Route 291
This seminar features expert professionals to help you build your roadmap to “Navigate to 100”. Six informative breakout sessions will cover key topics as:
- Preserving Wealth: Medical Expenses, Legal Documents and Estate Planning
- Building a Plan of Aging or Caregiving: Having a roadmap through the many choices of care
- Care Choices: Defining terms and explaining what type of care is available at each level of care (home care, assisted living, nursing home, memory care)
- Senior Transitions: Selling the house, Moving, Downsizing and Estate Sales
- End of Life Choices: Hospice Care and Funeral Planning
- Resources in the Northland: Clay and Platte County Senior Services
Our keynote speaker, Helen Emmott, is author of the book Without Regrets. Without Regrets is a roadmap for those about to venture into the world of caregiving for a parent and provides rich advice on common issues such as advance care planning, decision making and end of life choices.
If you find yourself caring for someone or at that time of life when sound council, planning your aging journey or understanding how to best deal with some of the crises of life, please plan to attend… and bring a friend!
Registration is $15 per person and includes a boxed lunch and materials.