About This Position
When you join The Group O’Dell Real Estate Team, you get to work with a hand-selected and battle-tested badass team of extraordinary human beings who are passionately engaged in bettering ourselves, bettering our clients and bettering the real estate industry.
We pursue excellence with relentless commitment and we are constantly striving to be better every day. We are not looking for the average or the norm. We seek…. the exception.
If inside you are saying “Hell Yeah!” please continue…
The Transaction Coordinator will be a person who draws energy from engaging with everyone involved in the closing of a sale while keeping everyone informed and on point, and adhering to the Group O’Dell golden standard. If structure, task lists, proactive communication, and making miracles happen under pressure is your jam, listen up. You must have a strong sense of urgency because we are a busy group, and can multi-task while maintaining quality. Must be able to work with, uphold and refine the current structure of tasks to get all parties to the closing table with a big smile on their face. While working behind the scenes, if a problem arises, you will bring a solution and positively execute the plan to get deals closed. This is why industry knowledge is a must.
You have a compelling desire to support the team in creating advocates, realizing that your key role will impact the growth of the business. This role ultimately has the ability to have a strong relationship with the client; therefore, must be able to maintain relationships beyond the transaction which includes, phone calls, handwritten notes, and popping by from time to time.
We need YOU to help us be better. We need YOU to deeply serve the needs of our clients. We need YOU to ensure a first-class experience for all of our clients because our goal is to create Raving Fans.
This is a full-time position with benefits. The purpose of this position is to create and maintain a Raving Fan base of clients for our business. These clients will be showered with SO much love and taken care of with SO much attention that they can’t help but refer their friends and family to the team.
- Create the WOW factor client experience from contract to close.
- Organizes activity between all parties in the transaction (Title company, lead agent, Co-Op agent, Co-op transaction coordinator/assistant, Lender, and client) to ensure that timelines are being met, activities are scheduled, documents are in the proper hands, and deadlines placed on all urgent matters related to the sales contract.
- Improves the communication between all parties involved with the transaction.
- Prepares addendums to contracts as needed.
- Assist the lead agent by relaying any information that will help best serve the client.
- Creates advocates from current clients by deepening the competency of the team.
- Helps develop the best systems and methods of communication delivery for the team.
- Clears Audit items for each file
- Confidently and respectfully get all parties to the closing table on time.
- Asks for referrals as part of daily interaction.
Regular Work Activities
- Can actively work as many as 60 files in process at any given time following specific action plans of calls, emails, and follow up and handwritten notes.
- Communicates closely with agents as to the nuances of each client and handles them appropriately.
- Uses systems like DotLoop, Command, Top Producer and Google apps and Microsoft office (Excel and Word) to accomplish most tasks.
- Daily phone calls to various parties to accomplish tasks
- Periodic phone calls to past clients to check in and ask for referrals, invite to events
- Writes notes daily to build relationships with those involved inside the transaction and past clients
- Give feedback to the Lead Agent with any problems or sense of problems that could arise.
- None, this person must be self-directed with the ability to take direction from the agents they support and the CEO.
Key Skills Required
- Highly Organized with technology skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Results oriented
- Calm demeanor
- Willing to make proactive phone calls and write notes
- Self starter
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deal with conflict
- Ability to sense and analyze and react to clients’ needs and wants
- Upholds the Group O’Dell mission and core values
- Team Player
- Learning based
People Contacts & Interactions
- Clients involved in a real estate transaction.
- Lead agent – daily
- CEO – daily
- Assigned Sellers – daily
- Assigned Buyers – daily
- Potential buyers and sellers – bi-monthly
- Team Agents – daily
- Support Staff – daily
- Lenders, Co-op Agents and Title Company representatives involved in the real estate transaction.
- Past clients – as needed
Base salary, bonus based on production, health insurance benefit, 2 weeks paid vacation, paid holidays, and 401K and profit sharing plan.
Experience, Training and Education Requirements
- Industry Knowledge Required
- Real Estate License helpful
- Track record of success
- Experience working in high pressure organizations
- Great Communicator on the phone and in writing
- Detail oriented
- A heart to serve
- Creates welcoming environments for people
- Self Starter with ability to prioritize and structure and manage workflow