Group O’Dell Ranks #5 for 2014 volume according to the Kansas City Business Journal and receives the 5 Star Award for Customer Service for over 10 years in a row.
2014 was a record breaking year for Group O’Dell totaling over $70 million in volume and 279 sales. The numbers were released last week which landed Group O’Dell as the #5 team in the KC Metro and the #1 Keller Williams Team in the Midwest region. You can see the full Kansas City Business Journal List here.
Although, we are very proud of the volume and ranking, we are overwhelmed with gratitude for the hundreds of referrals that we received We take your trust very seriously and we look forward to another year of excellent customer service to those you send to us to buy or sell a home.
For over 10 years now, Group O’Dell has also been a recipient of the 5 Star Award for service. This award is reserved for companies who provide exceptional service based on research with peers, firms, consumers and other regulatory sources.
Lastly, we wanted to share with you that Group O’Dell has recently become a member of the Kansas City Area Development Council. You can find a link to our KCADC profile in our newsletter or here. The KCADC is a non-profit organization founded by the Hall and Bloch families. This organization is charged with representing the economic interests of the entire two-state, 18-county region of Greater Kansas City. The mission is to:
- Brand the region as one product to stimulate economic growth.
- Enhance awareness of our metro’s assets to create positive perceptions.
- Promote the region as the business location of choice.
- Position the region competitively against other major metros for the retention, expansion and attraction of jobs and investment.
- Equally support all regional communities.
- Assist companies from outside the region to find the best KC location for their needs.
We at Group O’Dell love our city and more than honored and excited to be a part of this initiative.