Through the years we’ve had the pleasure of hosting a variety of events for our clients. Gallery openings, Condo Tours, March Madness watch parties not to mention Breakfast with Santa and Fall Fest just to name a few.
People often ask us why we choose to spend our marketing budget on current clients rather than on self- promotion like running full page ads in local magazines, radio ads, or even spending marketing dollars tracking down leads on Zillow, as many realtors do.
Our philosophy of doing business by relationship is more than a cliché. At Group O’Dell, we’ve always chosen to pour our resources back into providing cutting edge tools, the best human resources we can, and creating more than just a transactional experience for our clients. We hope you will come to these events as we show you gratitude and a desire to deepen our relationship with you. Building community within our client base is one of the most rewarding experiences for us.
Thanks to our preferred vendors who donated prizes:
- 1-800-Got-Junk, Josh Herron
- Advanced Interiors, Rick Wolverton
- Affordable Mudjacking, Zach Poland
- All Pro Radon LLC, Jeff Johnson
- Carpet Direct, Lisa Osborne
- Harding Heating and AC, Jess Harding
- Home Rental Services, Kandy Meehan
- KC Insured, Cory Schnabel
- Johnson County Automotive, Alan Heriford
- Neighborhood Handyman, Caitlin Meehan
- Platinum Title LLC, Margaret Arnold
- Prime Lending, Jason Knobbe
- Prime Lending, The Trease Group, Chad Trease
- Proforma Idiology, Keith Steineger
- Sage Restoration LLC, Stephanie Sage
- Searcy Financial, Mike Searcy
- Tonya’s Clean Houses, Tonya Shanahan
- Weber’s Flooring / Joe’s Carpet, Jerry Ratway