Group O’Dell is Hiring
With decades of a proven track record in the residential real estate industry, Group O’Dell is looking for an integral team role to be filled. Our office is fast paced and requires focus and flexibility. We are looking for people who enjoy making things happen and having fun along the way. The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Serves clients who are in stress situations by delivering a consistent “WOW” experience through the coordination and execution of activities required to get a home sold.
- Creatively communicates home descriptions (in writing) for purposes of marketing homes.
- Understands and maximizes social media for marketing purposes.
- Understands and delivers the value of making clients feel comfortable and connected to a process.
- Highly organized, detailed oriented, and can maintain systems of execution.
- Is comfortable meeting new people and able to develop relationships with clients and prospects.
- Is responsive to client objections and questions with ability to solve problems and seek appropriate solutions.
- Takes decisive action and gives direction within approved structure and methods.
- Ability to deal with conflict and disagreements with creative solutions.
- Enjoys a variety of tasks, has ability to prioritize and can manage varying levels of workload.
- Collaboratively works in a team environment to support team goals and reach individual goals.
- Possesses excellent telephone skills and interpersonal communication skills.
- Coachable and personally committed to growth and self-improvement.
- Currently has real estate license or strong real estate industry experience with ability to get licensed.
Group O’Dell offers a salary (commensurate with experience) plus bonus, health insurance, 401K, and paid vacation.