About This Position
When you join The Group O’Dell Real Estate Team, you get to work with a hand-selected and battle-tested badass team of extraordinary human beings who are passionately engaged in bettering ourselves, bettering our clients and bettering the real estate industry.
We pursue excellence with relentless commitment and we are constantly striving to be better every day. We are not looking for the average or the norm. We seek…. the exception.
If inside you are saying “Hell Yeah!” please continue…
Our new Listing & Client Care Specialist will help us grow our family of clients through extraordinary customer service, relationship building and improving processes.
We need YOU to help us be better. We need YOU to go deeper with our clients. We need YOU to ensure a first-class experience for all of our sellers.
This is a full-time position. The purpose of this position is to create and maintain a Raving Fan base of clients for our business. These clients will be showered with SO much love and taken care of with SO much attention that they can’t help but refer their friends and family to the team.
What You Will Do
- Carry out a concierge level client experience that goes above & beyond expectations.
- Represent our brand while interacting with clients, team members and vendors.
- Act as an advocate on the customer’s behalf.
- Update and maintain listing prospects.
- Be a calming force with nervous sellers by over communicating the process and feedback proactively.
- Manage 125+ listings a year while maintaining superior client care.
- Pay attention to accuracy and details so that our sellers can rely on you.
- Plan for successful Open Houses weekly.
- Work quickly while coordinating between vendors, sellers, team members and others to ensure a successful listing process.
- Coordinate all the details of getting a property to market including meeting photographers and/or videographers, measurement of property, input into the MLS and creating marketing materials.
Experience & Skills You Need
- Team player is a must.
- High level of social skills. Our business is people based and will require a lot of interaction.
- Creativity and ability to improve systems and processes.
- Should be confident in leading the client through the process and tactfully offering suggestions to the client.
- Background and current license in real estate is preferred.
- Must be assertive and passionate.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Publisher. Photoshop and InDesign experience preferable.
- Must possess excellent communication skills: verbal, visual and written.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, process management and a self-starter.
- Must perform many tasks in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Positive attitude and professional appearance.
- Must always be willing to learn, grow and change.
You’re the High-Achiever We’re Looking For If…
- You are unusually driven and challenge-oriented.
- You have high standards for your work. Excellence matters to you.
- You have a growth-mindset and strive to be better every day.
- You have grit and thrive under pressure.
- You have creative talent that needs to be expressed.
- and you looooove to hustle!
Compensation: Dependent upon experience. Opportunity for bonus incentives and growth opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Note: This position is for HIGH-ACHIEVERS ONLY.