Maintaining your property is critical in maintaining it’s value. Some of these items aren’t necessary every year (like inspecting your fireplace flu) so if you have questions or need a service provider, don’t hesitate to call us. If you are unsure when the last time some of these items were completed, you can also check your seller’s disclosure when you purchased your home.
- Prune or remove overgrown or dead trees and shrubs
- Clean Gutters
- Get the Furnace Serviced
- Drain and turn off sprinkler system
- Store hoses and turn off outdoor water
- Seal cracks around doors and windows
- Inspect your roof
- Inspect your wood fireplace and flu
- Change batteries in smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors
- Change filter in your humidifier and change to winter settings
- Direct drainage away from house
Need help getting some of these items completed? Don’t forget to check our preferred service providers list or download our app.